Cruise booked, but I can’t manage any selections...

Lauralcav

Hi!

Booked on Explorer of the Seas fir June 2022.  I was trying to take a look at reservations for cruising such as excursions etc.  Nothing is coming up...not even for Coco Cay.  I’m assuming it’s just due to uncertainty, but wanted to confirm.  This ship is not listed in the APP either and I didn’t know if that was why I couldn’t do anything, and is this how it will be since the ship is not in the APP.

Thanks everyone!!! ☺️

Hello and welcome to the message board!  The most probable reason there are no excursions available yet is the amount of time until your cruise.  I have one in April 2022 and my cruise planner still has only a few offerings.  As the date gets closer (around a year away or a little less) that will be when your options will populate.  As your sailing gets even closer, sales happen sporadically with lower pricing so once you book something and find a cheaper price you can cancel the higher price and purchase the lower price.  

Enjoy!!!

Agree with everyone else, it's probably just too soon. Besides, you'll want to keep checking back for lower prices on those items.

FYI: Explorer is not available in the app yet. It was most likely going to be added to the app during 2020 when the ship was supposed to into dry dock for upgrades under the "Royal Amplification" program. Those upgrades have been put off due to COVID. Royal intends to have passengers using the app for more and more as sailing comes back so keep checking back.

Welcome to Royal Caribbean Blog! 

• 11 months later...

You should have everything available now.  I’ve been looking at my Harmony March cruise stuff for close to a year now.  What ship are you on and is it supported in the app?  I think there are still a few that are not.  If you access your cruise planner through the website, does more show up?