Dream Dining Rotation

KLA

If you were on an Oasis class ship with all specialty dining available and money was a non-issue, what would your dream dinner rotation be for a 7 day cruise and why? 

Ex: Night 1, Wonderland - NIght 2, MDR/WJ... etc. 

Is there a Wonderland on Oasis?

Only doing specialty dining on Allure. Will likely do Sabor upon boarding for lunch to free up other restaurants for dinner. I'm thinking the Brazilian Steak House night 1, 150 Central Park night 2, Solarium Bistro night 3, Chops night 4, Giovani's night 5, and perhaps Izumi night 6 or back to Sabor.

Is there a Wonderland on Oasis?

Only doing specialty dining on Allure. Will likely do Sabor upon boarding for lunch to free up other restaurants for dinner. I'm thinking the Brazilian Steak House night 1, 150 Central Park night 2, Solarium Bistro night 3, Chops night 4, Giovani's night 5, and perhaps Izumi night 6 or back to Sabor.

There is on Harmony... so, yes! :D 

Realism isn't necessarily a thing here...

So let's call it a crazy Anthem-Oasis hybrid food ship. 

And you did say "dream" dining rotation.  I could point out that Royal doesn't have a "dream" ship, but both Carnival and Disney, do. ;) <jk>

So I have some experience with this considering we didn't eat in the MDR only.  

I'll think about it some more, but keep in mind that 150 Central Park has 2 different menus (early in the week and late in the week).  We will be eating their twice on our Christmas cruise.  

Will you have access to Coastal Kitchen? *ahem*

My dream dining would be day 1, Chops, day 2, Chops, day 3, Chops, day 4, Chops, day 5, Chops, day 6, Chops, day 7, Chops. Do you see a theme here? I can eat a steak every night at Chops?

I've heard the steak in Giovanni's at dinner is quite good if you'd like to mix up the rotation.

Man, I can't wait to try all the options available fleet wide. As this will be my first RC cruise, on Enchantment... all I get is Chopps...  But I do love me some meat.  my next cruise will be on Oasis, and I plan on eating everywhere

You'll love Chops, Jeff.  My only complaint about Chops is their desserts, but others love their desserts.

My favs are the fillet, but the braised short rib and the tuna are top notch, too.  I also really like their bacon--really pork belly--and scallops as an appetizer.  Their shrimp cocktail is my son's favorite.