Galvenston Allure of the Seas

55 minutes ago, Yo2slick said:

So is Liberty being moved out of Galveston then?

Not sure, but Galveston is getting a big new Royal Caribbean branded port terminal.  They will still have the other dock in Galveston as well. There should be room for several cruise ships I would think?

Did @Galveston Steve book Allure out of Galveston? Back 2 Back baby!  And when they announce what Allure is doing between the transatlantic arrival on 13 Nov 2022 and the first 7-night that is currently available on 27 Nov 2022, we might jump in again!  I'm betting it will be a "long Caribbean" sailing, announced next week.

11 minutes ago, Galveston Steve said:

Did @Galveston Steve book Allure out of Galveston? Back 2 Back baby!  And when they announce what Allure is doing between the transatlantic arrival on 13 Nov 2022 and the first 7-night that is currently available on 27 Nov 2022, we might jump in again!  I'm betting it will be a "long Caribbean" sailing, announced next week.

Possible but my adviser in such matters predicted a 7 night cruise for turkey day at $$$$$ based on how the cards landed.

Then again she spoke with Elvis during the same session and he didn't know either so... ?‍♂️

tarot cards GIF by Polyvinyl Records

1 hour ago, Galveston Steve said:

Yeah, I saw that gap and I was wondering.....