Chefs table question

mom2mybugs

Hi all,

We are doing the chefs table on adventure in august, which is located in the mdr. My question is clothing...do people dress like formal night for chefs table, or am i good in just a nice dressy sundress (ie smart casual, dressy but not formal!)? Is it a sportcoat night for my husband (he's not taking a suit), or dress shirt and tie, or polo? I know formal night has turned into an anything goes, but wondered the usual level of dress at chefs table. Trying to figure out packing! Thanks for any comments, Jane

We did ours on Formal night so my husband wore a Tux and I was in a gown. Others were too. But I wish I had a little more breathing/eating room and not so high heels for walking back to the room after all that wine

Too funny! Im clumsy enough on the moving boat without the heels and wine! Jane

• 3 weeks later...

We did Chef's Table on a formal night as well, everyone was in formal attire (ties/jackets or suits - no tuxes and gowns or fancier dresses).  Depending on your personality, you can plan for a non-formal night or just dress to where you're comfortable to enjoy an awesome meal!