Another FCC question

I'm sure someone knows the answer to this, so any help would be great.  As with everyone else, my wife and I have FCC's from several cancelled cruises.  We had original FCC certs issued after the first one.  We have now booked Odyssey in Jan of 2022, using some of the FCC we have.  Do we have to wait until after that cruise is complete to get a new certificate issued for the remainder of unused FCC?  We are looking to book another cruise in May 2022 to use them up.  But, if I remember correctly, we have to use FCC's by April 2022, and sail by Sept 2022.  Are these rules still in effect?  Will RCCL issue me a new FCC cert if I request one? Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, bbowers said:

So do I need to request a new FCC cert?   When I try to check the balance on the RCCL website, it keeps saying that my original cert has been used.

You may be stuck in between the old process and the new process.  Under the current process a new FCC with a new number is generated for any left over balance in around 2 weeks.  If it's been longer than that it's probably worth a phone call to them.