Ideas for new Sorrento pizzas

Avfrattner

I was just looking at the dinning options on my next cruise and i thought about sorrento's pizza?

It seems they still have the same old pizzas and there's nothing wrong with that, god nothing like a 3am drunken stumble to sorrento's! but I feel that a new pizza wouldn't go astray. 

So I would like to see a escargot pizza or even a Coastal kitchen menu inspired pizza lol.

What pizzas would you like to see????

12 hours ago, DanielB said:

I would like a few breakfast pizzas and items for morning.  Many times I went to Starbucks on the Oasis class shipped and wished I could grab something there.

Also I do enjoy the rotating special daily pizzas.

Bacon, cheese, red onion, tomato, sausage, mushroom and egg pizza with maybe a swirl of maple syrup?

On a side note I need to visit sorrento's more often because it seems from what iam reading there is rotating options.

14 hours ago, CruisinForABruisin said:

I wonder how much you'd have to tip for them to let you bring a bunch of stuff from the buffet to be used as toppings.

How about suggesting to RC to add a pizza section in windjammer?

While it is a duplicate, most of the guess will be more than happy to have pizza for lunch / dinner.

2 hours ago, chaotah said:

How about suggesting to RC to add a pizza section in windjammer?

While it is a duplicate, most of the guess will be more than happy to have pizza for lunch / dinner.

Good point!

Imagine getting a pizza base and walking around putting whatever on it within windjammers and then getting them to cook it.

Granted some odd concoctions may occur lol

On 3/2/2021 at 5:31 PM, JLMoran said:

I would request my absolute favorite when it comes to pizza:

White pizza with fresh garlic, black olives,...

and anchovies!!!

love anchovies! And by God, if I'm getting a personal pizza then you can bet your bippy that I'm getting it with anchovies!

6fc9ed3d23a9f9b84cb04200bff658bf.jpg