7-Night + Long Caribbean 2022-2023

5 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

It has to be at this point. The only itineraries remaining after 7 night Caribbean are Australia and Exotic deployments. 

Still missing northeast phase 2, whatever that means... and that doesn't even appear to have a date yet.

1 hour ago, melmar02 said:

I hope that's just a test price on the Allure sailing too. Liberty 7 day prices are 1/3 of what's in the picture. 

It seems pricing in general among the sample cruises that were posted is up.  

There is pent up demand so they will likely try to capitalize on that fever.  If the market doesn't bite they'll lower prices, eventually.  Time will tell.  

8 hours ago, melmar02 said:

I hope that's just a test price on the Allure sailing too. Liberty 7 day prices are 1/3 of what's in the picture. 

Two reasons:

1. As mentioned above, Australian dollars.

2. Here you must display the full price of the item, so it already includes taxes, fees, and port expenses. You'll notice the prices above are missing the last few lines of text. 

image.png.2cb77d1b026a28d37bc9b93fa430af52.png

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

Northeast phase 2

I still want to know what Northeast Phase 2 means? 

For example, when I search Canada/NE sailings for July 2022, only the 4 night Adventure sailing comes up.  That's pretty slim pickings.

Does Phase 2 mean they might add more/longer Canada/NE sailings to the summer of 2022?  Or is Phase 2 the longer open loop Northeast sailings in the spring/fall?

22 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

For example, when I search Canada/NE sailings for July 2022, only the 4 night Adventure sailing comes up.  That's pretty slim pickings.

Does Phase 2 mean they might add more/longer Canada/NE sailings to the summer of 2022?  Or is Phase 2 the longer open loop Northeast sailings in the spring/fall?

I would like to know too. I'm waiting to see what they'll do with Anthem's spring 2022 TA.

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

?

3OCT.gif

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

Perhaps she's headed back to Europe for that summer

I was looking at fall of '22, after the Med season is over expecting her to come back to FL for the winter of '22 - '23..  So far that isn't appearing.  

The rest of Caribbean medium length cruises opened but not Odyssey.  Hmmm.   

On 3/6/2021 at 4:19 PM, Floski said:

Wow!   That's gonna be a super expensive 6-night cruise....

It's Australian dollars. Yet still expensive.

RC have this thing about charging lots for newly released itineraries on the Australian site, often $1000+ more. Then they get cheaper after a few months. No idea why they do that??

7 hours ago, mattymay said:

RC have this thing about charging lots for newly released itineraries on the Australian site, often $1000+ more. Then they get cheaper after a few months. No idea why they do that??

Don’t feel bad. They do the same thing to us in the US.  Any kind of new or unusual itin comes with a $$$ markup.

32 minutes ago, AlmondFarmer said:

Are only rooms on Odyssey for 5 guests the two bedroom grand suites and Royal loft? I don’t see the other types like Freedom and Oasis class have. Somehow on release day all Royal’s website has no connecting rooms available. I’m I five minutes late? 

If it’s anything like Anthem, there might be some JS that hold 5.

44 minutes ago, AlmondFarmer said:

Are only rooms on Odyssey for 5 guests the two bedroom grand suites and Royal loft? I don’t see the other types like Freedom and Oasis class have. Somehow on release day all Royal’s website has no connecting rooms available. I’m I five minutes late? 

Hmmm.  Not seeing 5 guest capable cabins beyond RL and GT.

1C, 1D, 1E and 3D balcony seem to have connecting cabins.

Barbados season a one off then?

Interesting that Canaveral is getting a 4th ship (though this one is likely seasonal). Not too surprised, Harmony is very popular from there so there is demand plus it's near Orlando which attracts many.

12 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:
12 hours ago, AlmondFarmer said:

If it’s anything like Anthem, there might be some JS that hold 5.

When searching for 4 guests two types of Junior suite show up J1 and J3. Both have 4 guest limit. Bummer for larger families (is 5 large?) that Royals newest ship only has three rooms available. (Excluding potential of connecting)

59 minutes ago, AlmondFarmer said:

When searching for 4 guests two types of Junior suite show up J1 and J3. Both have 4 guest limit. Bummer for larger families (is 5 large?) that Royals newest ship only has three rooms available. (Excluding potential of connecting)

Another reason I am #teamOAclass ?