Odyssey of the Seas Ems River Conveyance Coming Soon

On 2/27/2021 at 9:52 AM, twangster said:

We haven't really seen it at a distance.  Everything so far has been from relatively close.  

It's kind of growing on me.  

I understand my place in the minority for this opinion, but I absolutely love the new style of the name for Odyssey. I think it's just unique enough, just different enough, but still has the look and feel of the RC font and style, that I just really like it. The more I see it, the more I like it, and I'm 110% all for it!

I can't even with this photo - it's over the Autobahn, and I get that part, but what witchery is this???  It doesn't look like there's room for a river up there, much less a ship IN a river over a bahn (auto or otherwise). 

image.thumb.png.23b018e4839ec6b63d508f32fd4a0d52.png

(Ok, maybe it's an optical illusion and this isn't a photo of the Autobahn - they made it sound like this was it, but it makes zero sense).

On 3/1/2021 at 7:13 PM, SpeedNoodles said:

I can't even with this photo - it's over the Autobahn, and I get that part, but what witchery is this???  It doesn't look like there's room for a river up there, much less a ship IN a river over a bahn (auto or otherwise). 

(Ok, maybe it's an optical illusion and this isn't a photo of the Autobahn - they made it sound like this was it, but it makes zero sense).

That is the Autobahn.

On 3/1/2021 at 6:13 PM, SpeedNoodles said:

The highway tunnels under the river there.

• 2 weeks later...