Quotes

arebee

I am, arebee.  The quote function hasn't worked for me for months (IE).  I also have to go somewhere else to make any mods to my signature.  The copy function doesn't work at all.  I have quit trying.  If I really need to quote something I will go to Google Chrome (which I hate...but it seems to work there).

I am, arebee.  The quote function hasn't worked for me for months (IE).  I also have to go somewhere else to make any mods to my signature.  The copy function doesn't work at all.  I have quit trying.  If I really need to quote something I will go to Google Chrome (which I hate...but it seems to work there).

Depending on your version of IE, that could very likely be the reason.  I'm a self-admitted IE hater and greatly prefer Chrome or Firefox over IE.

Depends where I'm at to what I use.  At home its Fire Fox one a desk top and that seems to be ok, at work (yeah I know) its IE on a laptop.  So I guess I'll just have to deal with it.  Seems at home it works sometimes.