Is Atlantis worth the price when stopping in Nassau?

I don't want to spend a ton of money on a vacation and feel I missed out on anything, but then again, I don't want to spend a ton of money on the Atlantis excursion and get there and feel it's way overcrowded and overrated and a general bad experience.  What are everyone's thoughts who has done it (or who didn't and then regretted not doing it!)?  Thank you!

- Allure of the Seas 4/2014

My opinion would be no. Oasis/Allure does not stop long enough in Nassau to really get your money's worth out of an excursion or resort day pass. You can go to the resort for free and "look around" but pools, beach, and aquarium are off limits to only paying resort guests or folks who purchased an excursion or day pass.

I agree I would not do it either - I do get off in Nassau and take a cab about 2 miles down to some local shack huts that serve the best fish fry's but have not gone to Atlantis in years - super pricey and worn down over the years.  Ship will have lots to do

I like getting a little taste of Nassau too for something like that.

Can you recommend any huts in particular? Or what you tell the driver?