Travel Vocher

Hello,

My sister and 10 family members ages 6-76 were scheduled to cruise Anthem of the Sea 6/11/16-6/16/16.  Unfortunately on 6/5/16, my sister was suddenly diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia and was hospitalized to begin intensive chemotherapy.  She is in the hospital as of today and in need of a bone marrow transplant to survive.  Needless to say, my sister or her family were not able to go on the cruise. 

We did not have travel insurance and Royal Caribbean will not provide a travel voucher for us to sail if/when she recovers.  This was a loss of $10,082.00.  We were later informed that our rooms were occupied during this cruise. 

Moira (48 years old) is fighting for her life.  If she gets a bone marrow transplant, it would take 1 year to recover.  We are hoping that RC will take this matter into serious consideration and do the right thing by our family take this cruise to celebrate her recovery at some point. This has been so devastating for all of my family.  We are looking for any help or advise.  Thank you.