RCG Website question

JasonL

1st time I've done 2 rooms for our family of 5 instead of a Spacious, thought I'd finally try out @Matt advice. 

I see the room that I'm booked in, but not my wife's on the Cruise planner. It makes sense, but is there a way to get it all on my cruise planner? Or do I have to get into my wife's account which I don't think exists yet because I always do the planning?

I have my daughter's stateroom linked to our's (Like @teddyand @WAAAYTOOO said I linked us). 

It does not show her stateroom on my planner but when I look to book an excursion or dining I add them. 

This is our second cruise with two staterooms and both times it was like this and I had no issues.

Let me know if it's suppose to show on my planner. 

I booked these and I'm paying for them so its not two separately booked staterooms but she is 21 so maybe that makes a difference?

12 hours ago, Matt said:

I just have the other room reservation number and you can always buy something for that room with just the reservation number and last name. 

This has also been the case whenever we have more than 4 booked, even in the same suite. Each booking maxes out at 4 people, so you have to "add passengers from another reservation." 

22 hours ago, JasonL said:

1st time I've done 2 rooms for our family of 5 instead of a Spacious, thought I'd finally try out @Matt advice. 

I see the room that I'm booked in, but not my wife's on the Cruise planner. It makes sense, but is there a way to get it all on my cruise planner? Or do I have to get into my wife's account which I don't think exists yet because I always do the planning?

Once you add your wife's reservation info while you are logged into the cruise planner log out.  When you log back in you should see your reservation number (with names in your room) and under that should be your wife's reservation number (with names in her room).  You can click on your reservation or your wife's but they will not be "linked" as one reservation.  Purchasing things in the cruise planner while logged into yours does allow you to add other people from other reservation numbers.  By adding your wife's reservation number to your cruise planner at least allows you to look at hers or look at yours but not at the same time.