Wine by the glass on Premium vs Ultimate beverage package

scott2667

My family will be cruising on the Harmony of the Seas in a couple of weeks and we are currently signed up for the Premium beverage package.  My wife and I are wine drinkers and I was told that with the Premium package we can get any wine by the glass up to $14.   Does anyone know if the Ultimate package offers a higher limit?  And if we stay with the premium and order a $17 glass of wine, do we pay $17 or do we get a credit for the $14 and just pay $3?   I called RC and spoke with someone that wasn't able to answer that question.   Thought I would try here.

Thanks in advance!

My understanding has been that the limit is $13/glass (I'm fairly sure.. +/- $1) for both Premium and Ultimate, and if you order a nicer wine then you just pay the difference. So, for a $17 glass of wine you'd pay $4. 

My understanding has been that the limit is $13/glass (I'm fairly sure.. +/- $1) for both Premium and Ultimate, and if you order a nicer wine then you just pay the difference. So, for a $17 glass of wine you'd pay $4. 

You are correct and the limit for glasses of wine on the select package is less. About $8 per glass.