St.Maarten/St.Martin What else to do???

Drewtastic86

Last January, we booked a third party excursion to visit Topper's Rhum, a local distillery with MANY varieties of rum available for tasting.

In addition, it included lunch at Topper's restaurant and a couple hours of semi-private beach time. (Transportation included)

The year before, we rented a small car to drive over to the French side to go parasailing at Orient Beach and also to visit Topper's Rhum. (What can I say, we like their products!)

Agree with @AlmondFarmer, the nude beach does not live up to any teenage fantasies you've ever had! ?

2 hours ago, SPS said:

Last January, we booked a third party excursion to visit Topper's Rhum, a local distillery with MANY varieties of rum available for tasting.

In addition, it included lunch at Topper's restaurant and a couple hours of semi-private beach time. (Transportation included)

The year before, we rented a small car to drive over to the French side to go parasailing at Orient Beach and also to visit Topper's Rhum. (What can I say, we like their products!)

Agree with @AlmondFarmer, the nude beach does not live up to any teenage fantasies you've ever had! ?

That sounds great! do you have information on that rum tour?

2 hours ago, SPS said:

My son (enjoys a variety of spirits, but not a huge rum guy) took the Royal excursion to Topper's and a beach. Reported that he enjoyed the tour and tasting.

25 minutes ago, Drewtastic86 said:

That sounds great! do you have information on that rum tour?

I'll have to dig around for the third party excursion link we used to book it. (All, is it allowed to post third party excursion links here?)

I know that recently, RC cruise planners with St. Maarten port stops have "Topper's Rhum Tour & Beach" excursions listed.

Also, Topper's FB page has listed that, as of November, they have a new location that incorporates the Rum Distillery and the Restaurant/Bar into one waterfront location!