Booking shore excursions

SkyFullofStars

Hi all! I am thinking of booking several shore excursions and on-board extras but am wondering what happens if Royal Caribbean cancels the cruise. Do they refund the excursions and/or on-board activities (i.e. unlimited dining package) or do you get a credit? The excursions would be through RC and not outside of the cruise line. Thanks for your help!

Julie

13 minutes ago, twangster said:

Welcome to the message boards!

A credit to the original form of payment is how cruise planner cancellations are handled if either you or they cancel a purchase for any reason including a cruise that is cancelled by the cruise line.

Thank you so much! 

I recently put a down payment on Symphony for Feb 2022 and was looking at the cruise planner but wasn't sure if I should go ahead and start booking those items due to everything that's going on with covid. If they're going to be issuing refunds to the original form of payment, I feel better booking stuff. Thank you again for answering my question!