Hawaii 2022 Any news of Ovation ?

ronpes

Thank you for bringing to our attention the details of Quantum of the Seas for April and October in 2022. This is good news.  However, I am booked on the Ovation of the Seas Transpacific from Sydney to Hawaii in April 2022, and we are still awaiting news of the next leg to Vancouver. Any idea when that might be released? or have I missed that ?

I spoke to my TA on Saturday and they had no news either. 

Many thanks and Regards. Ron. 

I have news !!

Called earlier today.

1.  Quantum of the Seas HNL-YVR is not showing up on the website but is eligible for booking.  It is a 13 night itinerary.

image.png.984efb3fd3e2a806cdcc3065033d20e8.png

2.  The OV HNL-YVR sailing is showing up on their system but is NOT eligible to be booked at the moment.  This itin is only 10 days.

3.  All of the Star Class and Owner's Suites on the QN sailing are already booked (even before the itin went onto the website !!).

So, if you are currently on Ovation and are interested in the 13 nights vs 10 nights, you would need to get off in Honolulu, spend the night and catch Quantum the next day.  This is what we are doing.  I do not know what the OV itinerary is (not sure where they cut the 3 nights).  I didn't get that information.  All I know is that it is only 10 nights vs 13 nights and so I went for the QN.  I wish we had more than just 1 day in Hawaii, but it is what it is.  1 night or stuck with a 10 night itin.

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I have news !!

Called earlier today.

1.  Quantum of the Seas HNL-YVR is not showing up on the website but is eligible for booking.  It is a 13 night itinerary.

image.png.984efb3fd3e2a806cdcc3065033d20e8.png

2.  The OV HNL-YVR sailing is showing up on their system but is NOT eligible to be booked at the moment.  This itin is only 10 days.

3.  All of the Star Class and Owner's Suites on the QN sailing are already booked (even before the itin went onto the website !!).

So, if you are currently on Ovation and are interested in the 13 nights vs 10 nights, you would need to get off in Honolulu, spend the night and catch Quantum the next day.  This is what we are doing.  I do not know what the OV itinerary is (not sure where they cut the 3 nights).  I didn't get that information.  All I know is that it is only 10 nights vs 13 nights and so I went for the QN.  I wish we had more than just 1 day in Hawaii, but it is what it is.  1 night or stuck with a 10 night itin.

Sounds great.  Wish I could join you. But have a transatlantic booked April 2022 on Odyssey.  I pretty much always do transatlantic in April and then time in Europe.

Enjoy