NOT A Good Sign People !!

18 hours ago, jticarruthers said:

By the CDC saying, we saw a picture of a person on your ship without a mask ... fleet grounded again.

What if you removed you mask to take a drink...and before you place it back on ? ....someone takes a pic and send it to the CDC. ? 

4 hours ago, Sushitex said:

Two steamboat companies  in the U.S.A. will be requiring both passengers and crew to be vaccinated with the COVID-19 shot, beginning in July, 2021: 

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/24304-american-queen-and-victory-to-mandate-covid-19-vaccine-for-guests-and-crew.html 

According to Scott Kirby, CEO of United Airlines.... https://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-biz-united-airlines-covid-19-vaccine-passports-20210202-lrd6caypd5ei7fvlrv5pdoh36y-story.html

17 minutes ago, Mike.s said:

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/24316-fred-olsen-extends-pause-in-operations-until-end-of-june-2021.html

Fred Olsen (European cruise line) has extended it's pause until the end of June, how long until others do the same 

There goes Med Cruising for May/June for Royal and NCL. Just a matter of time before that announcement comes.

Its only the first week in February and its looking like in all reality, 2021 will be a wash for the cruise industry as well.

Time to start looking and thinking about 2022....and it wouldn't surprise me if by mid 2021 we start hearing about delays into winter 2022.

In Canada at least...things are still the worst they have been.....1 year in and 2 mths of vaccinations and things are worse than ever.....not an optimistic sign at all.

2 hours ago, monctonguy said:

Its only the first week in February and its looking like in all reality, 2021 will be a wash for the cruise industry as well.

Time to start looking and thinking about 2022....and it wouldn't surprise me if by mid 2021 we start hearing about delays into winter 2022.

In Canada at least...things are still the worst they have been.....1 year in and 2 mths of vaccinations and things are worse than ever.....not an optimistic sign at all.

Just seen Matt's post on all cruises banned from Canada thru Feb. 2022!!! That sucks!!!!!!!! Which is another sign that nothing is moving re: cruises in North America anytime soon!!

17 hours ago, monctonguy said:

Yup..I  posted on the other thread on Jan 21 that there would be no cruises in Canada in 2021......didn't  take long to prove me right

Seeing your bad news/pessimistic posts combined with the juxtaposition of your smiling face in your avatar is really starting to annoy me! ?