FCC -- What happens when the cruise you booked using FCC gets cancelled?

MaryCS62

So, we had our July/Aug 2020 Adventure cruise cancelled.  ?  Got the 125% FCC, had the TA apply it to the March 2021 Grandeur cruise, which, of course, has now been cancelled.  (Also have some left over).  As far as I can tell, my options for March are the same as my previous cancelled cruise - L&S - not likely, as we have a January 2022 11 day that hopefully will sail, & can't get that much time off that close together; full refund -- & I don't know if that would be in money or not.  The 125% FCC was from our Adventure cruise, which we had paid in full--; or cruise credit -- would that give us 125% of the already 125%???  

I know none of you work for Royal, but I also know many of you have had more cruises cancelled in the last year, so was wondering how if anyone knew how it worked.

I do have a TA, but haven't spoken to her in depth - the day she called was not a good day to talk, & haven't gotten back to her yet.

8 minutes ago, Jill said:

When this happened to us, they refunded my deposit saying it was taxes and fees. FCC was re-issued. 

I have feeling this might be one of those "inconsistences".  When this happened to us (we used FCC from cancelled March 2020 sailing to pay for the balance of August 2020 sailing, which also was cancelled) we got back our original FCCs and 125% of whatever money we had put down and it was all rolled into one new FCC.