Is OBC from cancelled cruises supposed to be carried over?

SPS

OBC QUESTION: Does OBC awarded at the time of booking not carry over from the cancellations by RCI?

My cancelled cruise on Explorer had some OBC for using NextCruise. I took the option of having my Cruise Planner purchases turned into 125% OBC.

Last week I received my 125% OBC certificates for my additional money spent but noticed I did not get credit for my original OBC.

I did not expect to get 125% for it, but I did expect it to be carried over.

(Yes, I am expecting some "call Royal" responses ?. Just want to know anyone's experiences, so far.)

31 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I believe that the only OBC that gets transferred is NextCruise OBC.  I do not think they carry over promotional OBC.

That concerns me. We have some OBC on our May cruise that was part of the booking offer, I was expecting it would be carried over when we have to L&S, is this not the case?

42 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I believe that the only OBC that gets transferred is NextCruise OBC.  I do not think they carry over promotional OBC.

Looks like I have a call to make. Our OBC was part of using NextCruise. (It's not much $, but it's enough to pay for roughly 1P/1D worth of a DBP)

Like @Mike.s says, it is concerning that many others may just have to forfeit any other promo OBC due to circumstances beyond their control.

Following a recent cancellation I received a 125% credit for my cruise planner purchases and the reinstatement of a cruise planner credit from an earlier booking that I had reassigned to the newly cancelled cruise; however I had to say goodbye to the USD 100 promotional OBC that came with it.

I questioned this with RCL reps on 2 separate occasions and received the same reply, namely that the promotional OBC goes down with the booking ? 

We chose to do book with confidence and completely changed the cruise we are on from a 10 night May 2, 2021 from Hawaii to Vancouver to a 7 night New Years Cruise on Oasis and were able to keep our onboard credit for both rooms. We did book originally at NextCruise, but kept our onboard credit and gained some more. Glad I have a travel agent who handled it all though.