Concierge welcome email

Hi guys, 

I just got upgraded from balcony to GS using royalup. Set to sail on 21st. Haven’t gotten any email. I want to book CK and some the specialty restaurant (I’ve got the unlimited dining). Can I book them through concierge? 

I tried calling in, the guy over the phone went on about the genie, which I know, are for STAR class. When can I expect the email? 

Welcome to the message boards!  I assume this is for Quantum?  

In the past the suite concierge would email in as little as 4 or 5 days away but it was more typically around one week out.  In the case of RoyalUp they may have already sent their round of emails and they might not see that you have been awarded that room yet.  

There have been so few sailings since the pandemic it's not widely known how the suite concierge are operating these days or in Singapore.  

Congratulations on your upgrade.  It's so nice to have some really fun news in an otherwise gloomy cruise outlook.  Delighted to hear that RoyalUp is still around and that it is being utilized !

As @twangstersaid, normally you would get your welcome email about 5 days before sailing.  Who knows what the new protocols will be.  BUT if you are notified by your Concierge ahead of time....yes, they can make all of your dining reservations before boarding - unless, of course, they have changed those protocols !