Main dining reservations for Anthem of the Sea

Jmoon

Hello, When can we start to do reservations for the main dining room? We are a family of 9 and I have always made reservations in the past, but when I try now, I can only do it for specialty dining and not the main dining room. I want to make sure I do not miss my window and miss out on a large enough table. Our cruise isn't until Dec 2021 so we have time, but if anyone knows when I can start, I would be very appreciative. Thanks

Sorry, I was never notified that someone replied. Yeah that is how I have done it in the past, but when I go to dining on my cruise planner, My time dining doesn't show up, only specialty dining. I may have to call royal and try to figure out what is going on. 

I would check back around 120 days out.   It's not unusual for things like MDR slots not to get loaded until then even if some cruises do populate earlier.   Check monthly if you want to but historically it seems like something or something else was often missing from the cruise planner until the 100 day mark (or so).