30 days out

30 days out from wheels up and head to Ft. Lauderdale. Most everything is taken care of cruise,flight , hotel,transfers. Just waiting on two from our party of 7 to finalize their cruise document situation. They ran into issues getting a passport. Note to everyone if you plan on getting a passport do it as far in advance as possible just In case something happens during processing. My two family members will probably have to do birth certificates.

This is when it gets fun. left to do is:

Get my packing list together (then start packing 5-7 days out)

Finish online check in

Decide & book excursions (leaning toward Beach excursion for St. Maarten and beach chair shell cover thing in Labadee can't go wrong with lunch and drinks on a excursion)

Outline my must due and ok if I don't do list for San Juan Puerto Rico. Do visit El Morro and have a Mojito. Ok if I don't get to the Rain Forest this time.

Pay prepaid gratuity ( I don't want to deal with it while on board..personal choice)

Probably buy waterproof life proof case for my phone. My phone usually ends up being my primary camera. Still on fence about Go Pro because I just want one. Also on fence on buying a fancy camera..probably won't but if I find a deal it's mine.

Check my travel backpack and make sure all zippers work (probably hit up marshalls or Tjmax if I need a replacement)

Purchase cruise luggage tag protection sleeves from Amazon. My tags are always are torn when I get my luggage.

Not sure I am missing anything

• Sun screen

Bug Spray w/DDT (if you are really going to Yunque and if anyone cares about Zika)

Check to see if room prices have fallen to where you might be able to upgrade to a higher category (doubtful, but you never know !)

Collapsible laundry basket (as long as you're ordering stuff from Amazon)

Power/USB strip w/O surge protector (same rationale as above)

Water shoes for Labadee (See above and above)