Just want to say THANK YOU!!!

Drewtastic86

Hi everyone,

@Rmauch1163 and I would like to say THANK YOU for welcoming us into your Cruiser Community!  While I have @Rmauch1163 catching up on all the Live Blogs I have already read, I am sitting here reflecting.  I am reflecting on how much information we have already learned in the few weeks since we have joined this blog.  Special shout out to @Jax, @WAAAYTOOO, @SweetPea and @Lovetocruise2002 .  Your blogs and information have REALLY helped us with planning.  Yes, we have over a year to go but planning this cruise out is keeping us going everyday.  I have said it before but after our long days working the front lines, we look forward to coming home to read/post cruise blogs and plan.  It is even better when we are having a glass of wine and dominos (that is unfortunately most of we eat lately due to time constraints ?).  We try to make a nightly habit of cruise talk.  LOVE IT!!!  We both look forward to learning even more information and more about the fellow bloggers on this site!!!  Last but not least @Matt , this blog is amazing and we are forever indebted to you!!! 

HAPPY 2021!!!

Drew & Rob 

10 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Aww, happy to have you here.  We're really just a bunch of enablers lol.

This made me laugh....remembering the time I messaged you asking if I was crazy to put a deposit down on another cruise in the midst of the pandemic. What is now known as my Plan B. Your response was priceless: “not at all, do you know who you are asking ?”.
We all need enablers; glad to have you as mine.