Lost BOFA Rewards phone number

Hello all. Happy New Year! I cannot locate in my contacts or in any of the threads (and I know it's there!) the phone number for the Bank of America Royal Caribbean Rewards Credit Card. This is not the number on the back of the card. Can anybody help me out. Of course, it is not on the BOFA or the redemption website. Thanks!

UGH. Sorry.  We haven't called them in a few years.  We do all of our redemptions online for some time so I don't have a phone number for them.

You've probably already been here, but here's a link for customer support.  Not sure if you're trying to do any of these things.  I didn't see a phone number either !

https://secure.bankofamerica.com/customer-help-support/

2 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

Hello all. Happy New Year! I cannot locate in my contacts or in any of the threads (and I know it's there!) the phone number for the Bank of America Royal Caribbean Rewards Credit Card. This is not the number on the back of the card. Can anybody help me out. Of course, it is not on the BOFA or the redemption website. Thanks!

The general Customer Service number on the back of my BofA RCCL card is 1-800-421-2110.  The direct number for redemptions is 1-888-305-4626.