What is something you'll never do again on a cruise?

Matt

21 hours ago, foxrunner said:

I'd much rather get off at Nassau walk up to the fort ASAP when you dock, and walk back to the ship. Great exercise and globally poorly behaved people sleep in. It beats the walking track on ship by a country mile. ? If you need another reason, for any of us that can afford cruising, it is import to have a safe street level view of life that is commonplace throughout the world and in much of urban/rural America.  Please don't take this as a political judgement, as almost any post today could be viewed, I respect that many folks on vacation want to be on vacation. This is just another viewpoint on Nassau. 

I’m trying really hard to follow you here. You are dissecting my opinion of Nassau and comparing to exercise and ones ability to afford a cruise vacation? I’m sorry, but you lost me on this one. No hard feelings, if you enjoy Nassau that’s wonderful. Also, the walking/jogging track on Oasis class ships is pretty great and IMHO beats walking the streets of Nassau any day of the week. 

On 1/4/2021 at 3:45 PM, JLMoran said:

OMG YES THIS!!!! How could I forget... oh, yeah, easily. That's how bad it was.

I tried to make sense of the word salad that was on the marquee, but thought The Gift might actually come together and be something good to photograph.  Hint:  It didn't and wasn't.  Only RCI show I won't go back to. (As opposed to Grease and Once Upon a Time, which are fun after 12 shows each).

Just thought of another thing I won't do again, that is actually on a cruise ship (actual thread topic) as opposed to on a cruise in general -- Getting a thermal suite pass.

The thermal suite on Anthem was nice, but the amount of time my wife and I spent there felt like "forced" time; we'd paid the money to go there, now I felt like I had to go most days, even though I didn't always particularly want to go. And while it was nice, it wasn't great or anything that left me glad I'd got it and spent all the time there.

On 1/3/2021 at 11:41 AM, Traveler said:

Go to a "sell expert" lecture during a crabbiean cruise ?

Actually I would attend one of those again if the presenter was Jenna Williams. I attended her show on my first cruise and was disappointed, but I loved her charisma and enthusiasm, I would actually go watch her again just for the show ?