Remembering last years cruise

I was thinking about last year on new years day when we drove from ontario canada to st petersburg florida to stay at the inlaws , so that on sunday we could drive to miami and board OASIS for our cruise ...   loved everything , enjoyed doing the escape room and launching the rocket , why take the elevator go down the Abyss .    heres hoping  that we can do this again soon

20200105_172526.jpg

20200107_094741.jpg

20200105_143755.jpg

20200106_191355.jpg

20200109_120330.jpg

Inspiring ... Thank you.

We were on Anthem of the Seas (FEB 23) ... it was a very special cruise (39th Wedding Anniversary).  More importantly, we starting dancing at 5 and, after breaking for dinner, danced as long as we could (every single night).  Many thanks to the Royal Swedes (who can literally play any Rock tune).  They had a request for a song they did not know (so they learnt it on their break).  The lead said he was never so nervous playing a song live.  Missioned accomplished ... a very talented group.  We followed them wherever they were on the ship.

Royal Caribbean has spectacular live music .. we miss it very much.

Curt from Canada

At this point I can no longer look back at "last year's cruise" because we lost both to covid. The last one we actually sailed on was over Thanksgiving 2019. ?

I have fingers, legs and eyes crossed that we will get to start up again, even tentatively, in September on Harmony and that in the slightly longer term we will get to do a long awaited bucket list Panama canal cruise for our 35th anniversary in December 2022. 

Hope springs eternal! 

I was on Adventure from Jan 18-Feb 1.

My wife and I did the first 8-nights, she went home, I stayed onboard, and our youngest came with me for the second itinerary of 6-nights.  

The whole experience hooked me on back to back cruising.  

We have two back to backs booked for 2021.

Oasis next to Adventure in St. Maarten.  Adventure felt big till we saw this.  ?

IMG_2474[1].JPG