2018 Cruises

Anyone know when May 2018 cruises come available, we were hoping to book onboard next week and take advantage of the nice on board discounts and "free cash".

Only cruise I can see at the moment is one to Hawaii, which as amazing as it looks is not that close to us in the UK.

Anyone know when May 2018 cruises come available, we were hoping to book onboard next week and take advantage of the nice on board discounts and "free cash".

Only cruise I can see at the moment is one to Hawaii, which as amazing as it looks is not that close to us in the UK.

You could probably book a random cruise while on board, and when the May 2018 itineraries are announced change your booking to the cruise you want.

I think you can pay a deposit and then specify which cruise you want to do once you're home (or when the 2018 sailings are released).  My parents have done that in the past and then booked the cruise they really want to do - they they get the onboard credit

• 5 months later...

Hey, Matt and Fellow Bloggers,

Happy New Year!!!

Does anyone out there have an update as to when the Cruise Dates beyond April 2018 will be released?

We are anxiously awaiting the opportunity to book a trip for Summer 2018.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

SSJ444

You could probably book a random cruise while on board, and when the May 2018 itineraries are announced change your booking to the cruise you want.

This is a great option for when you don't yet know the details of your next cruise. It's very flexible, so if life interferes with your cruising plans, you can change your date or your ship whenever and as many times as necessary (up to your final payment date). They also never expire, so even if that next cruise is years away, you'll have it waiting for you when you're ready. I just about always have one in the bank, just in case. Only downside is if they're doing some promo bonus for booking on board, it often excludes this. Just ask your on board booking agent about doing an "open" or "open-ended" booking.

...as long as you haven't passed your final payment date on the random cruise....

If you are in the UK, Be cautious.  Check with your TA before booking a cruise you plan on re-booking at a later date.  They have different rules over here.  You might end up loosing your deposit with the re-book.

If you are in the UK, Be cautious.  Check with your TA before booking a cruise you plan on re-booking at a later date.  They have different rules over here.  You might end up loosing your deposit with the re-book.

But also keep in mind that if you receive an onboard credit for your current cruise that is equal to the deposit for your next cruise, then if you do end up losing that deposit in the end, you're no worse off than if you hadn't booked (assuming that your current cruise charges exceed the amount of the credit).