Cruises over 7 days for 2022?

RCIfan1912

I get this year as no cruises over 7 days but I thought they would be OK for 2022? I just looked for a 9 day New England/Canada cruise from NJ for 2022 and only 5 day cruises came up. Could that change or are they just be super cautious? Really want to use my left over FCC for a 9 day NE/Canada cruise. Speaking of the FCC. I hope they will allow you to use your FCC for the entire year of 2022 and not by April 2022. Thanks for the help. 

5 minutes ago, USFFrank said:

Also FWIW I believe (at least this year) some of the longer Canada / New England cruises were supposed to be on Empress of the Seas. Perhaps they are also still trying to figure out which ship to put in her place.

Out of NJ, Freedom was supposed to do 9 day cruises. That is what I was looking at before those disappeared. 

I also think the longer cruises out of NJ simply haven't been posted yet. I'm watching for Anthem's TA out on NJ which I think is going to be a 12-nighter on 1st May 2022 and that's not been posted yet despite the calendar space and start/end ports indicating that it is likely to happen.