Lunch at Izumi Sushi ?

kittysoul

23 minutes ago, kittysoul said:

Can someone tell me if Izumi Sushi is open at lunchtime normally?  (on Symphony, if that matters)...   Thanks!

If I'm reading the most recent Symphony Cruise Compass correctly, it looks like Izumi is open for lunch on sea days. ??

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/symphony-of-the-seas/sat-2020-03-07-0000

@kittysoul, I've done lunch on Anthem's Izumi twice now. As @USCG Teacher noted, they (and all specialty dining venues) are only open for lunch on sea days regardless of ship.

Be sure to have their specialty drink "She's a Geisha" with your lunch. Very tasty drink, light and very good as a lunch time cocktail. And only available at Izumi. ? 

A few years ago when we were on NAV Izumi was open for lunch while in port.  I don't think this is a regular event but we just happened by there one day when we decided not to get off the ship and it was open.  I don't think you can expect this to happen often but keep your eyes open; it does happen, rarely.