Diamond status question

Fairlynew

I have looked at the information on RC's web site, but I am still confused.  On ships that have a diamond lounge, may diamond members use it?  Is there a concierge available in the diamond lounge for diamond members, or is that only for diamond plus?  On ships without Sea Class, a junior suite is my preference, but I like having access to a concierge if there are problems with my seapass account, etc.

Thanks in advance.

All ships now have Diamond Lounges.  As a caveat we don't know what pandemic protocols will come into play until the virus is no longer impacting cruises.  It's possible Diamond Lounges may be shuttered or resources such as the concierge are re-tasked to pandemic mitigation in the interim.  

Assuming things return to the past in terms of the Diamond experience then all Diamond Lounges and the Diamond Concierge are available to anyone who has achieved Diamond.  Friends and family of Diamond members who have not achieved Diamond cannot access the lounge or use concierge resources even if they are sharing a cabin with a Diamond member.  

Any guest staying in a full suite (Grand Suite and above) has access to another concierge in the Concierge or Suite Lounge.   This is a different person compared to the Diamond Lounge concierge.  A Diamond member staying in a full suite has access to both concierges in their respective lounges.