Oasis of the Sea May 14-21 2017

Nykki360

Hi everyone my name is Nicole from Vancouver WA. I will be going on my first Royal Caribbean cruise next year May 14-21 2017 cruising the Western Caribbean. I will be traveling with my 3 kids plus my niece. Would like the opportunity to meet other families or individuals that would like to hang out while on the cruise and at the different ports. Looking foward to this way over due vacation. Happy cruising.

Hey, Nicole !  Welcome to the Blog and welcome to the wonderful world of Royal Caribbean cruising.  You are definitely starting at the top !  The Oasis is an awesome ship !  All of you are going to have such a wonderful time.

What are the children's ages ?  There are so many things to do !

Nicole, you are truly an angel for taking on that kind of responsibility.  I know it's out of pure love.  That love will all come back to you, no doubt.

Some of those who have small children (Matt ??) can probably help you with the Adventure Ocean questions.  That is a perfect age to be able to fully enjoy the programs at Adventure Ocean.  They will never want to go home !

...and your niece will be the perfect companion for you for the more "adult" adventures.

I'm excited for you !

• 3 weeks later...

I have 4,5,and 6yr old...and my niece is 25. I adopted my sister's two boys after her passing of cancer so this is a over due vacation we are all super excited about. Plus I need to get my self out enjoying life once again.

God bless you!

Let the kids hang out in Adventure Ocean when you are on the cruise.  They'll love it, and you'll have some time for well earned R&R.