2021 Wishes for RCG

JasonL

After listening to @Matt recent podcast about wishes for 2021, I thought of a couple of my own. How about you?

1. Ok I'll put this one in since I'm starting the topic and I'm pretty certain everyone on here wants the same thing..... CRUISES TO START BACK UP

2. RCG to rework their website: Fix some of the weird glitches & ALLOW MORE OPTIONS WHEN BOOKING(or mock booking) like allowing you to put in the max guests that rooms allow.

3. More west coast cruises including more short cruises out of Seattle(this is probably more like an unrealistic dream)

On 12/21/2020 at 12:21 AM, JasonL said:

RCG to rework their website: Fix some of the weird glitches & ALLOW MORE OPTIONS WHEN BOOKING(or mock booking) like allowing you to put in the max guests that rooms allow.

I agree it's completely idiotic that you can't put the max number in. You want to book a room that holds 8 pax for 8 pax and you can only put 4 in?! Where's the sense in that?

On 12/20/2020 at 6:21 PM, JasonL said:

After listening to @Matt recent podcast about wishes for 2021, I thought of a couple of my own. How about you?

1. Ok I'll put this one in since I'm starting the topic and I'm pretty certain everyone on here wants the same thing..... CRUISES TO START BACK UP

2. RCG to rework their website: Fix some of the weird glitches & ALLOW MORE OPTIONS WHEN BOOKING(or mock booking) like allowing you to put in the max guests that rooms allow.

3. More west coast cruises including more short cruises out of Seattle(this is probably more like an unrealistic dream)

Definitely choice #3...and obviously, you can't have #3 w/o #1. However, in addition to that, a private island in the vicinity of the Mexican Riviera, would be fantastic.

Cruise's out of Galveston that don't always go to Cozumel and other Mexican ports. Grand Cayman Aruba Bonaire Curaçao Cruise would be nice. Jamaica Haiti and something else would be another one to add. Seems like everything from Galveston heads to Cozumel at some point. 

On 12/29/2020 at 6:22 PM, MuttMutt said:

Cruise's out of Galveston that don't always go to Cozumel and other Mexican ports. Grand Cayman Aruba Bonaire Curaçao Cruise would be nice. Jamaica Haiti and something else would be another one to add. Seems like everything from Galveston heads to Cozumel at some point. 

Agree with the more cruises to Aruba Bonaire Curaçao, and perhaps longer cruises from New Orleans would be on my wish list.

On 12/29/2020 at 12:22 PM, MuttMutt said:

+1 this. I'd also like a choice of a longer cruise out of Galveston. Maybe they will have more variety when the new terminal opens.