FCC Extension to April 30th, 2022.

ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING TRAVELS

Dear Guest,

We hope this email finds you healthy and safe. As you know, the current situation has been quite fluid for our industry. And, as we get ready to head into 2021, we know options have been a little limited this year for you to use your Non-Refundable Deposit Future Cruise Credit (FCC).

Not to worry though! We want to make sure your credits don’t go unused, so we’ve extended your Future Cruise Credit expiration date to April 30th, 2022. Now, you’ll have until April 30th, 2022 to apply your certificate to a Royal Caribbean International cruise that sets sail on or before the same date. That way, you’ll have even more time to plan that special cruise you’ve been waiting for!

Your FCC has already been updated to reflect the new expiration date, so there’s nothing for you to do! Whenever you’re ready to explore exciting options for your next getaway with us, click here to browse our itineraries or reach out to your Travel Advisor for more info. If you have an existing booking you’d like to add your credit to, feel free to redeem your certificate online here.

Lastly, if you have any questions, or prefer to call us to rebook, we’re more than happy to assist. However, please know that hold times may be longer than usual. Otherwise, feel free to contact your Travel Advisor or contact us at: 

• 1 866 562 7625 in the U.S. or Canada
  • 0344 493 4005in the U.K.
  • 1800 754 500 in Australia

We’re excited to welcome you back onboard. In the meantime, please stay healthy and safe!

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

4 minutes ago, HeWhoWaits said:

The next sign that most or all March and April cruises will be cancelled?

Possibly.  Or it could be that Royal recognizes that many 2021 cruises may be subject to mitigation protocols that might prevent some cruisers from sailing. 

Like the double points promo was extended I see this is a sign of Royal adapting to the evolving situation as it plays out.

11 minutes ago, twangster said:

Or it could be that Royal recognizes that many 2021 cruises may be subject to mitigation protocols that might prevent some cruisers from sailing. 

Sounds about right to me. Even if cruises start in March, there's still going to be cancelled cruises until whole fleet can resume. I think this decision is about giving consumers more flexibility in using their FCC.

21 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

A step in the right direction, but they really need to extend longer IMO.  At least until summer 2022, or allow us to stack them.

I really hope they extend to at least May of 22 so my Alaska could be covered. 

Not sure my May symphony will go and not sure what my October Odyssey in the MED will end up looking like (ship excursions only, vaccine requires to fly) so that would leave my May 2022 Alaska but it’s currently outside the FCC Dates. 

I’m seriously considering pulling the plug on my FCC and requesting a refund. I’ve got to decide soon.