lift and shift

jcfoshe

Our family have a cruise for sept '21 and are in discussion about postponing it.  We thought we might use lift and shift and go sept '22.  But reading on the website, it looks like we might not be able too.  The way I read it, you can only lift and shift cruises that are before april '21.  Am I incorrect?

14 minutes ago, jcfoshe said:

The way I read it, you can only lift and shift cruises that are before april '21.

Currently, that is correct. The window they're offering you to shift within ends April 30, 2022, which means the cruise being lifted can only be departing through May 2021 (since they give the 4 week buffer). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 6:58 PM, DDaley said:

Currently, that is correct. The window they're offering you to shift within ends April 30, 2022, which means the cruise being lifted can only be departing through May 2021 (since they give the 4 week buffer). 

If we don't start seeing test cruises scheduled do you think we'll see L&S moved right?

On 12/28/2020 at 12:33 AM, cruisellama said:

If we don't start seeing test cruises scheduled do you think we'll see L&S moved right?

Hopefully they'll extend both the move by date from the End of Jan and the Cruise by date from the end of Apr. Can't see our May cruise going ahead. Does the fact we've used our FCC impact us as we'd be moving the cruise to May 2022?