Enchantment of the Seas

Jeff

Hey all. Curious to know if there are plans to expand the specialty restaurant choices beyond just Chops. Also, what is the current 'broadway' style show being performed, and how long (months...years) do shows usually run for? Would love to see Wicked, Mama Mia, or Grease come to EotS.

Enchantment is a great ship..heading back on her for a 5th time in January.

But she is an older class and style so I don't think you'll see those big shows ever come to her.

As for more restaurants, I don't know. Even Majesty has a Johnny Rockets but not on EoS so I am not sure.

That being said...there is something about these ships being kept the way they were through their history that I enjoy.

I like having the choice of doing newer/modern/shows/big or doing the old school way.....lol

this will be my second cruise, and my parents first. they are unsure if they will even enjoy cruising. I know they will.  Oasis is in the future, once EotS convinces my folks of how fun and relaxing it will be