Go Army! Beat Navy!

RWDW1204

Trump is supposed to attend the game at West Point according to some articles, too bad West Point is ~13 miles south of me, would have been neat to see Marine One. Maybe I can time it right and watch from Storm King Mountain (great views of West Point). I did get to see Air Force One circling when doing some touch and goes at Stewart Airport in 2018 (that's only 5 miles and we get to see all the military aircraft).

My Wife volunteers for our local ambulance squad as an EMT, she attended several Army Black Knights games last year as our town provides extra support for their games. She was kinda bummed out they aren't needed for this game. Oh well. 

My FIL is retired Navy. A few friends are Army. I was interested in the Navy in my younger years, spoke to a recruiter but didn't purse because of reasons I'll not get into here (post is long enough LOL). With that, I'll say "Go, Sports!" and just hope for a safe and healthy game!