New To Royal Caribbean

GrannyEv

I have only sailed on Norwegian and they had free style dining..  Do you have to set your dinner reservations on Royal Caribbean?  I am going Sept 3-10 on Adventure of the Seas with my daughter.. I wasn't sure if we could just show up.. I am not quite sure hwo the Anytime Dining Works.. Would appreciate any tips and information..

Thanks. :D

It sounds like you booked My Time Dining? If so, this blog post will be super helpful: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/06/04/what-you-need-know-about-royal-caribbeans-my-time-dining

Basically, you can make reservations in advance or show up whenever you want. It's up to you, with benefits and negatives to both options

the few times we've done MTD we didn't reserve far enough in advance & we missed some parts of the nightly shows as we had to leave early to make our reservation - so - we have gone back to the 2nd seating for dinner & it also allows more time to meet folks in the D lounge