FCC use by dates extended!!!

GregD

Just stumbled across this. It looks like many prayers have been answered, and FCC's for people who cancelled under the cruise with confidence program have longer to use their FCC's!! If this is the case, I know for one, this will help me immensely. This was copied from RC directly

When can I redeem my Future Cruise Credit?

A

If you cancelled with our Cruise with Confidence program, your Future Cruise Credits can be used toward any cruise that sets sail through April 30, 2022, and must be redeemed by December 31, 2021 or 12 months from your cancellation date – whichever is further.

If Royal Caribbean cancelled your cruise as part of our COVID-19 operations suspension, you have through April 30, 2022 to redeem your Future Cruise Certificate and cruise with us again on any sailing departing on or before April 30, 2022.

For all Global Suspension announcements before December 2, 2020, guests must use their 125% FCC by December 31, 2021 on any sailing departing on or before April 30, 2022.