Super stressed with FCC decision- help!

Beachgirl

Hello everyone,

I am need to RCL and need help. Our family had a 7 night Symphony cruise booked this past March (2020). We cancelled it just after the CDC issued their advisory but just before RCL cancelled the cruise (meaning we could qualify only for a FCC credit and not a refund). We already had the same cruise booked for March of 2020. 
My question is this. RCL is now asking us for our final payment for our March cruise. I am fairly sure it won’t go. Even if it does- we are not willing to go. I am thinking of taking a bit of a gamble and applying our current FCC credit to pay off the balance- in the hope RCL will cancel that cruise which will effectively extend the time window on the FCC credit we have now (which expires Dec of 2021). 
I am super stressed as we don’t feel comfortable cruising before getting vaccinated but it’s a gamble we will all be vaccinated by Dec 2021. I am really hoping to be able to extend our cruise credit for summer of 2022 or at least March break of 2022. 
does anyone have any advice for me? What do you think of my plan? 
many help would be greatly appreciated!!

thank you so much!!!

Amanda