Rhapsody of the Seas PV stateroom

Does anyone have any pictures of Rhapsody of the Seas PV staterooms? 7082-7088 ... 7582-7588 the same for deck 8.

I've seen these staterooms have a floor to ceiling window and have a lot more space, I have been quoted a price by my travel agent and was wondering if anyone has stayed in this category and has any pictures? or of her sister ships for that matter

shp-RH-PanoramicOceanView305.jpg

I'm booked in one of these cabins next summer. Essentially, they're the same size as a balcony cabin, but with the balcony space incorporated into the interior square footage.

Other than a Google image search, I didn't have much luck locating pics.

• 8 months later...

I just got off Rhapsody this past Saturday. I hope by the time J_Keeble cruises the crew have managed to fumigate that God awful vomit-like smell just as you walk in to the Schooner bar. I loved that bar, and sat for many hours listening to Eric on the Piano, but it was hard putting up with that smell every time you walked past the actual bar area. Other than this, the cruise was wonderful. My parents also stayed in the room J_Keeble is asking about and it does appear like the photo. There are also floor to ceiling sliding doors on to the balcony (which contains a circular table and a couple of chairs).

Now this is when my idea of posting stateroom photos to this site would benefit J_Keeble.  For those of you who did not see the original post it's title is "Pictures of Staterooms".  And then take a peek at "Stateroom Photos Harmony of the Seas 12590 Balcony Ocean" or just type in the search 12590.

23 hours ago, andythefox said:

I just got off Rhapsody this past Saturday. I hope by the time J_Keeble cruises the crew have managed to fumigate that God awful vomit-like smell just as you walk in to the Schooner bar. I loved that bar, and sat for many hours listening to Eric on the Piano, but it was hard putting up with that smell every time you walked past the actual bar area. 

I think someone was literally sick the cruise before ours and the fluids got into the carpet.  While waiting to disembark on 4/8 we waited in the Diamond Lounge and saw (at least) three full rolls of new carpeting being delivered to the ship.  I'd expect the carpeting to have been replaced by now, or at least before the Transatlantic starts.

Eric Autumn sure is talented, isn't he?  I can't imagine knowing hundreds of songs by heart.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2017 at 2:51 PM, bcarney said:

I think someone was literally sick the cruise before ours and the fluids got into the carpet.  While waiting to disembark on 4/8 we waited in the Diamond Lounge and saw (at least) three full rolls of new carpeting being delivered to the ship.  I'd expect the carpeting to have been replaced by now, or at least before the Transatlantic starts.

Eric Autumn sure is talented, isn't he?  I can't imagine knowing hundreds of songs by heart.

Loved Eric. I might even consider booking the next short cruise around his schedule.