Harmony of the Seas - Crown Loft Suite

Jim S

Benefits are Sky class benefits. There are no differences in benefits from one Sky class suite to another. 

The differences are in other factors such as the exclusivity of Deck 17. The “Wow” factor of the loft, two separate washrooms (which other Sky class suites do not have), close proximity to the suite lounge and CK.

Whether it is “worth it” or not is totally subjective. Personally, I say yes, because I know the type of cruiser I am and I value those things I listed above. Not everyone finds value in that and so to them it might not be worth it. 

54 minutes ago, Jim S said:

Has any of the forum booked a Crown Loft Suite on Oasis Class ships? Do the onboard benefits justify the increase in price over that of a Junior Suite, i.e. £330.00 per person.

$330/person to go from a Junior Suite to a Crown Loft?..I don't think there should be any questions as to whether its worth it or not..there is NO comparison between the two!!!

The room alone...plus all the extra.....hands down its worth it...and I haven't stayed in either.

18 minutes ago, Jim S said:

These prices seem too good to be true and I am wondering if that is because the cruises in May 2021 are still doubtful due to COVID-19. I have now booked the Crown Loft Suite for the 7 night May 2021 Mediterranean cruise. Hope it does not get cancelled like my other 7 cruises. ?

Congratulations !  The good news is....even if May 2021 doesn't sail (and I have faith that it will !!), you can always L&S it to May 2022.  I realize that the L&S program is not currently being allowed past April 2022 but if they cancel cruises into May 2021 I feel confident that they will extend that program.  It has been wildly popular.

54 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Congratulations !  The good news is....even if May 2021 doesn't sail (and I have faith that it will !!), you can always L&S it to May 2022.  I realize that the L&S program is not currently being allowed past April 2022 but if they cancel cruises into May 2021 I feel confident that they will extend that program.  It has been wildly popular.

Thanks for that info WAAAYTOOO. Does L&S include onboard credit in the original booking?

2 hours ago, Jim S said:

Has any of the forum booked a Crown Loft Suite on Oasis Class ships? Do the onboard benefits justify the increase in price over that of a Junior Suite, i.e. £330.00 per person for a 7 night cruise.

You also get free internet in the Crown Loft versus the Junior Suite.  

2 hours ago, Jim S said:

Has any of the forum booked a Crown Loft Suite on Oasis Class ships? Do the onboard benefits justify the increase in price over that of a Junior Suite, i.e. £330.00 per person for a 7 night cruise.

Without a doubt. The junior suite level is basically a larger balcony stateroom and the full suite benefits are not realized until Grand Suite level and above. Personally I think that’s a great price for a CLS and wouldn’t hesitate to book it. Deck 17 is awesome!