Drink Packages

Skyi

So on black Friday  drink packages  are to be 50% off well I bought  my drink packages  at 40% off when you go  to see the prices  it won't  show you . They say you can cancel  it and  buy it again.  But how do you know  if  its any cheaper  if you can't  compare ?  

You can go look in your purchase history and see what you paid previously.  You will have to look through and expand the purchase you made to see exactly what you paid at that point.  This will all be in your trip planner section.

Can't help more right now since my internet is having issues and can't log in properly.

38 minutes ago, Skyi said:

So on black Friday  drink packages  are to be 50% off well I bought  my drink packages  at 40% off when you go  to see the prices  it won't  show you . They say you can cancel  it and  buy it again.  But how do you know  if  its any cheaper  if you can't  compare ?  

As @MuttMutt stated... you can go into the "ORDER HISTORY" and scroll down to the purchase and expand to see what you paid...

Click on "ORDER HISTORY" at the top of the page in the Cruise Planner... 

image.png.3698d897d7eb84c8d9588c6f9e735c67.png

Scroll down and click on "VIEW ORDER DETAILS" to expand the section... Naturally, divide the total cost by the number of nights of your cruise to get the daily rate you previously paid (ignore the gratuity amount)... Yeah, we lucked out with $44/day... hope we sail in April!

image.thumb.png.3e42f84e49ead134cb50c3ff844ed1eb.png

13 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

My experience is that even though it says  you've already purchased the item, if you click on the photo you will be shown the current price.

Exactly right, i had the issue i think the OP was raising ... i knew what i paid and i knew what % off the new sale was but not what the $ prices of the new sale was.

Click on the item and it then showed me the price instead of just "you already bought it"

15 hours ago, Skyi said:

On my 2022 cruise the listed price is about $43 something plus tip per day.  That seems to compare to the other posts.