RCL Website is Down

13 minutes ago, twangster said:

I was logged into my account looking for cruise planner deals.  I'm still able to shop cruise planner prices on different cruises but if I try to browse new cruises to book I see the same error.  

However that's limited to Chrome.  If I launch Safari I can browse new cruises.  

Chrome, Edge, and good old fashioned IE all have the issue for me. Maybe Safari is the way to go right now.

Only problem I am having is that only 20 of my 24 cruises are showing up at any one time.  It's random as to which 20 they will display.  It's been like this for at least 2 weeks now.  Not normally a problem but when trying to see if I have any price drops, impossible to do when I can only find 83% of them !

Have had a few price drops but nothing to jump up and down about.

Servers are probably pretty heavily loaded and I know they have been making backend changes as well for the apps and checking in and such. My guess is the IT guys need to spin up another server and offload some of the work for a few things. 

It's been worse now that people are trying to do black Friday shopping as well as the regular stuff. If they cancel out till March or April I think it will get a lot worse for a couple weeks with a chunk shopping for a new cruise and another chunk clambering for cash back.