I have an addiction..

RickinSTL

so we have 4 booked for 2021 later in the year..  2 on Symphony and 2 on Harmony..   I was looking through the 2022 deployments and came across an 8 nighter on Mariner from PC going to Aruba, Curacao, the DR and Coco Kay.. Well the rates were reasonable for a Suite  so I booked it for August 13th 2022.. 

8 minutes ago, RickinSTL said:

so we have 4 booked for 2021 later in the year..  2 on Symphony and 2 on Harmony..   I was looking through the 2022 deployments and came across an 8 nighter on Mariner from PC going to Aruba, Curacao, the DR and Coco Kay.. Well the rates were reasonable for a Suite  so I booked it for August 13th 2022.. 

I think that's a VERY good decision.  I am an enabler....so we can be friends.

?

2 hours ago, RickinSTL said:

Oooo... I really like that itinerary... I was telling my wife about that one! Our 8-night FEB 2022 Odyssey sailing is very similar (Aruba, Grand Cayman & Curacao)...

I also really like the 8-night Mariner itinerary that stops at both Labadee and Coco Cay plus San Juan, St. Kitts and St. Croix!

image.thumb.png.61b7602b596c4b0de0145a0969f7973c.png

It’s just a deposit right? ? It’s too easy to slap these deposits down. I just booked our Alaska suite for 2022 and have Odyssey in the Med and Symphony for 2021. 

Really want to do Mariner to Bermuda now in 2022 but with 2 high dollar cruises with land tours booked, I better stay off the mock booking thing. That’s how deposits accidentally happen. ? 

• 1 year later...

You have chosen a great route! I have been looking at it for a long time, but I think I will be able to go only next year when I receive an award for the project. My wife also wants to go on vacation for a long time, but we could not allocate time and money in any way.  Most of the income went to the course https://fherehab.com/detox/ so that my wife could get rid of dependence on drugs that she took for almost six months. I hope that we will succeed and share photos of our trip.  By the way, where did you book your cruise tickets? I've seen several companies that provide different offers, but I'm not sure what suits me the most.