Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like Cruise with Confidence extended to 01/31/2021

Cameron

12 minutes ago, Cameron said:

OK, but I had thought that the last day to request lift and shift was November 30th, then it was ending.  Yes/No???  Did that change?

L&S, and all of Cruise with Confidence, extended to Jan 31 https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2020/11/19/royal-caribbean-extends-ability-cancel-cruise-credit-until-january-31-2021

6 minutes ago, GregD said:

I really wish they would extend the FCC use and sail by date for cruises cancelled under the CWC program.

^^^This would be perfect.  When we lost the Villa, both my parents and one of my sisters (and her family) likely won't be able to use the FCC in time if they don't extend it.

8 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

^^^This would be perfect.  When we lost the Villa, both my parents and one of my sisters (and her family) likely won't be able to use the FCC in time if they don't extend it.

Yup, as much as I wanted to take @Matt advice about making final payment, I just couldn't justify giving RC a 10k loan for that suite. I would rather keep that money in my pocket. Who knows, maybe we will get a happy surprise as things continue.

Two related questions:

1)  If I applied a FCC to an April 2021 cruise and then decided to L&S the cruise to April 2022 --- will the FCC be carried forward to April 2022?

2) It is unlikely we will do a trans Atlantic on Anthem booked for April 2021 and we want to do a L&S--- when will the April 2022 trans Atlantic cruises be announced?

13 hours ago, Dad2Cue said:

Two related questions:

1)  If I applied a FCC to an April 2021 cruise and then decided to L&S the cruise to April 2022 --- will the FCC be carried forward to April 2022?

2) It is unlikely we will do a trans Atlantic on Anthem booked for April 2021 and we want to do a L&S--- when will the April 2022 trans Atlantic cruises be announced?

Hello.  Yes the FCC will carry to April 2022 (I am contemplating doing the same thing and spoke to RC staffer and that was confirmed).