My cruise for August 21 symphony of sea

Bigken

Just checked website for my cruise it’s no longer on website called Royalcarrebiean was told the cruise is modified or canceled because they are not allowed to cruise more then 7 days mine was for eight. I was told I would get an email in a few days with my options.  Did anybody here about this

3 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

BTW, you did get the email showing that our itin for the March 2021 Allure sailing had changed, right ?  I really don't care what the itin is....will just be glad to go ANYwhere.

No, I don’t ever get emails from Royal. Not sure why. Doesn’t matter. Unless drastic changes happen over the next three weeks, I will more than likely cancel. The border is my biggest problem.

19 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

No, I don’t ever get emails from Royal. Not sure why. Doesn’t matter. Unless drastic changes happen over the next three weeks, I will more than likely cancel. The border is my biggest problem.

They are removing Antigua from the itin and adding St. Maarten.  Kind of a crappy swap but not a show-stopper for us.

image.png.fdeb532cabf6908f6494757ba1f07290.png

13 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

They are removing Antigua from the itin and adding St. Maarten.

I wonder if their pier wasn't big enough to support an Oasis sized ship.  I know they were doing some work to add another berth to the existing one.  Probably got slowed down by COVID.  Also there was a private beach club that Royal was going to be building there for their cruise stops.  I assume that's on hold as well.

5 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I wonder if their pier wasn't big enough to support an Oasis sized ship.  I know they were doing some work to add another berth to the existing one.  Probably got slowed down by COVID.  Also there was a private beach club that Royal was going to be building there for their cruise stops.  I assume that's on hold as well.

Could be.  No explanation in the email, of course...

6 minutes ago, deep1 said:

Im Symphony for 7 nights in November... A couple times my trip vanished. Last night all my bookings and even past trips vanished. I'm hearing and seeing more of that with 8 night runs. Right now is fluid situation... Deep breaths everybody... 

When I went online tonite to check Cruise Planner prices I noticed that 4 of my future cruises have disappeared.  One was to be expected - a December Oasis cruise that was just hanging on....but no idea what happened to the other 3.  All of them were part of a B2B grouping.  I have no idea what's going on.  IF they're still missing tomorrow I guess I will worry.

Sorry, Sabrina. This must be for one of the sailings that we’re on in Oct or Nov.  I’m on 4 Allure sailings in a row (2 sets of B2B).  This change must be for one of those.  There was no sail date or rezzie number in the email to reference which sailing it applies to.  I jumped to an erroneous conclusion that it was for my NEXT Allure sailing (March) but it must be for one of the later ones. Sorry for the false alarm.

18 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Sorry, Sabrina. This must be for one of the sailings that we’re on in Oct or Nov.  I’m on 4 Allure sailings in a row (2 sets of B2B).  This change must be for one of those.  There was no sail date or rezzie number in the email to reference which sailing it applies to.  I jumped to an erroneous conclusion that it was for my NEXT Allure sailing (March) but it must be for one of the later ones. Sorry for the false alarm.

You have waaaytooo many sailings, you are losing track. ?