Caribbean May-October 2022 are out..

• mattymay changed the title to Caribbean May-October 2022 are out..

I have been waiting and watching for May 22 like a hawk! Seriously- checking non stop.     Just booked the Villa on the Symphony and can’t believe I got that room! And for an amazing deal.  I actually booked on line to make sure I didn’t lose the room and will call my TA later this morning.    We were supposed to be on harmony in a 2 bedroom ATS this past May - would have been first time star class. As long as the wait will be, we will have more space and can have more of our family join us!  Love all of the insights I’ve gotten from this forum.  ⚓⚓⚓

Took a quick look at these to see what ships are in play, saw that Mariner has a surprising option -- an 8-night Bermuda & Perfect Day sailing, from Orlando, sailing on just one date. I don't think I've ever seen an option to go to Bermuda from Florida before, always had to leave from NJ. And it's not an open-jaw or repositioning cruise, it's round-trip.

image.thumb.png.28af38389835341a084b9a3919c5cce4.png

42 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Took a quick look at these to see what ships are in play, saw that Mariner has a surprising option -- an 8-night Bermuda & Perfect Day sailing, from Orlando, sailing on just one date. I don't think I've ever seen an option to go to Bermuda from Florida before, always had to leave from NJ. And it's not an open-jaw or repositioning cruise, it's round-trip.

image.thumb.png.28af38389835341a084b9a3919c5cce4.png

Yeah, this is a dream itinerary for us. We live 40 minutes away by car, and our cruising buddy is even closer - 15 minutes away from the port. We were thinking pre-pandemic about leaving out of Baltimore or Cape Liberty, but we aren't even considering any cruising that entails flying. Not until everything is figured out. Luckily for us, Port Canaveral, Tampa, and Port Everglades (Ft Lauderdale) are easy morning-of-cruise drives. Miami is juuuust that much farther that we normally don't consider it.

This is not a short cruise. RCI's other Bermuda itineraries are 5 and 6 day.

There are several (<10) Port Canaveral - Bermuda cruises listed now. 

2 hours ago, MrB said:

There are several (<10) Port Canaveral - Bermuda cruises listed now.

Yeah, I was specifically looking at the July/August time frame when I found that one sailing. But they also have sailings in a few other months.

And those sailings get two overnight days in Bermuda instead of the usual one day on 5-night sailings!! They had better start making similar offerings out of NJ or I'm really going to be hating on the FL dwellers. ? 

6 minutes ago, DublinFC said:

Not sure how I am going to convince my wife to let us cruise in '22.  Wedding in Vegas March of '22.  My cousin is coming over from Ireland to get married there.  Going to be epic.  And a Hawaii sailing with NCL that Dec with a few friends.  Maybe a summer sailing...fingers crossed ?

Book now, ask for permission and forgiveness later.?

49 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Book now, ask for permission and forgiveness later.?

@Lovetocruise2002 I just did this, snagged 1804 on the Mariner for a 5 night June 2022! Hubby LOVES the private islands so this was perfect.  Of course with the amazing help of @Sharla my partner in crime.... waiting for Thanksgiving 2022, disappointed the availability was not there. Any idea's @Matt@Lovetocruise2002 @twangster@WAAAYTOOO @JLMoran when these offerings are being released? Not sailing this year Thanksgiving is making me anxious.... I want to ask permission & forgiveness once; after that it kind of falls flat. Thanks everyone, and did I mention @Sharlais pouncing on my sailings lightening fast....

winnie the pooh GIF

18 minutes ago, Neesa said:

Any idea's @Matt@Lovetocruise2002 @twangster@WAAAYTOOO @JLMoran when these offerings are being released?

No clue. I was asking @JLMoran and @twangster the same thing today for myself. Not for Thanksgiving 2022 bit for the Winter 2022/Spring 2023 release dates. Maybe @Matt has some guesses or @Sharla? ?

1 hour ago, Shanenz84 said:

So my prediction here is that Allure will be going to Europe for the 2022 season.

I would agree with this. Every other Oasis class ship is in the Caribbean for 2022, so Allure is the only one left. My bet is it will be home-ported in Barcelona and/or Rome (Civitavecchia) for 7-night Med sailings. She'll take the spot that Harmony currently has for 2021.

1 hour ago, Shanenz84 said:

Would be great if it would be to get the "amp" then.

One would certainly hope they'd do that of thing while she's there. Only question is how they'll time it.

My guess -- they'll give her the AMP treatment before the Mediterranean season begins, so they can show off the new hotness on board.

16 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

No clue. I was asking @JLMoran and @twangster the same thing today for myself. Not for Thanksgiving 2022 bit for the Winter 2022/Spring 2023 release dates. Maybe @Matt has some guesses or @Sharla? ?

No idea- it just says "soon". Part of me wonders if it will just be a while because they are trying to figure out redeployments and stuff, but I just don't know.

22 minutes ago, Sharla said:

No idea- it just says "soon". Part of me wonders if it will just be a while because they are trying to figure out redeployments and stuff, but I just don't know.

Well that's no fun.  Everyone is booking Villas and I want to get in on the fun! ? But I need March 2023 to open up. lol

Good Morning,

Not sure if anyone asked this yet, I can't figure out what is going on with the Allure?  Don't see it anywhere!   

Question for my blog friends, Crown Loft Suite Harmony or Symphony?  800 dollar difference.  The only thing I can think of since the Symphony is newer, the shape of the suites may be in better condition? 

13 minutes ago, RBRSKI said:

Good Morning,

Not sure if anyone asked this yet, I can't figure out what is going on with the Allure?  Don't see it anywhere!   

Question for my blog friends, Crown Loft Suite Harmony or Symphony?  800 dollar difference.  The only thing I can think of since the Symphony is newer, the shape of the suites may be in better condition? 

Word on the street is that Allure will be in Europe summer 2022.

As for the loft, they are practically identical. I would make my decision based on which ship you would prefer to sail instead. Consider the shows, dining that each one has and see if the $800 difference is worth it to you. 

3 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Word on the street is that Allure will be in Europe summer 2022.

As for the loft, they are practically identical. I would make my decision based on which ship you would prefer to sail instead. Consider the shows, dining that each one has and see if the $800 difference is worth it to you. 

We were on the Harmony for our 20th so It may be fitting to be on her for our 25th. 

Funny part about this cruise, we are parents that are very active with our children even on vacation, spending time together as much as possible.  They are horrified that we are considering not bringing them.  Even though they are gonna be 21 and 17, we will never complain they still want to spend time with us!    Hope that never ENDS!

13 minutes ago, RBRSKI said:

Even though they are gonna be 21 and 17, we will never complain they still want to spend time with us!    Hope that never ENDS!

haha, I remember my parents finally cutting me out of their vacations after I turned 21 (we did a big 21st to Maui) and I was always so jealous!! Also, don't worry, if they like hanging with you at 21 and 17, they always will. Said as a 34 yr old who still has a ton of fun just hanging on the couch with my parents. 

18 minutes ago, RBRSKI said:

We were on the Harmony for our 20th so It may be fitting to be on her for our 25th. 

Funny part about this cruise, we are parents that are very active with our children even on vacation, spending time together as much as possible.  They are horrified that we are considering not bringing them.  Even though they are gonna be 21 and 17, we will never complain they still want to spend time with us!    Hope that never ENDS!

We always take one without them each year. That is our deal. ?

5 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

We always take one without them each year. That is our deal. ?

I really want them to experience the Crown Loft, we are considering getting them just an interior on deck 14 just to sleep, then they can come up and hang with us.  At least we have a place we can tell them to go !  lol

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Well that's no fun.  Everyone is booking Villas and I want to get in on the fun! ? But I need March 2023 to open up. lol

Your previous posts introduced me to the possibility of booking a villa! And taught me to book as soon as the sailing opened up.  It worked. ? 

Any suggestions on what's happening with Grandeur of the Seas (now that she is staying in the fleet) as the sailings were only originally scheduled until April 2021? Nothing in the recent Summer 2022 release either. Same goes for Empress/Majesty/Enchantment as nothing after April 2022 as well or will these be included in a different deployment release?

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2020 at 7:07 PM, Shanenz84 said:

Any suggestions on what's happening with Grandeur of the Seas (now that she is staying in the fleet) as the sailings were only originally scheduled until April 2021? Nothing in the recent Summer 2022 release either. Same goes for Empress/Majesty/Enchantment as nothing after April 2022 as well or will these be included in a different deployment release?

Well now we know, Grandeur will be homeported in Barbados as of December 2021. Sailing the Southern Caribbean!