Ship & room Comparisons on Oasis class & Enchantment vs Mariner

Bakerette

I have sailed on Royal Caribbean 4 times; 2 times on enchantment, 1 time on Oasis & 1 time on Harmony with 1 upcoming cruise on Allure & 2 upcoming cruises on Mariner, I know  how the Oasis class ships & Vision class ships is designed and where everyplace is on Oasis Class ships and on enchantment but there is 1 of those ships that I listed that I have never been on before before so I was wondering if anyone who has sailed on Mariner could give me some opinions about what they thought of the ship & how Mariner compares to the Oasis class/Vision class ships & what the difference is between the Junior suites on Allure & the Oceanview Panoramic Suite & the Grand Suite on Mariner. 

Edited by Bakerette

• Bakerette changed the title to Ship & room Comparisons on Oasis class & Enchantment vs Mariner
9 hours ago, Matt said:

Mariner is a great ship, especially since she was upgraded as part of the Royal Amplification.

Nothing compares to Oasis Class, but there is still plenty to do onboard.  Mariner has way more to do than any Vision class ship.

How does Mariner compare to Vision Class & Oasis Class?

Oasis class is in a league of their own so nothing compares to it on any cruise line.  

Having said you'll find the roots of Oasis class on Voyager class.  Staple features like The Promenade and Studio B Ice Skating all originated on Voyager class.  A single flowrider instead of two but the Viking Crown Lounge is open to everyone unless there is a wedding or private event.  The helipad is open to the public.  Even the concept of a car in the Promenade of a cruise ship started with Voyager class.

I love all classes and can find something to love about all cruise ships.  I like the diversity that Royal offers across the fleet.  For me Voyager class is a sweet spot for a large ship (larger than anything in the Carnival whale tail fleet up to this point) but not so big either.  Once the largest cruise ships in the world there is a lot to like about Voyager class and Mariner has a Bamboo Room that you won't find on any Oasis class ship.