Multiple cabins booked, some are cancelling, did I think of all the options?

Pattycruise

I emailed my travel agent some questions regarding cancelling of some reservations>
below are the questions and answers.  I need your input as to whether or not  I thought of everything.

Background:  I have 4 cabins booked -for Junior Suites for a March 28 sailing out of NJ
This is a mixed group of Girl Scouts with and without parents attending.
Some cabins hold 4 people, others hold 3.  
our pricing was FANTASTIC, and I'm hoping any changes won't have a negative impact on those who are going.
I want to have them all decide sooner rather than later if they are going to back out (I already have 2 backing out) .I know if I have to shift people around they will lose the great deals they have already booked for their beverage packages, internet packages and the waterpark at Coco Cay.  I do know Black Friday typically has the good deals too.....but if I let these people wait for last minute decisions and have to move people around, the ones gong on the cruise are truly screwed if their reservation changes.Hope that makes sense.

1.  If a girl cancels prior to final payment what happens?
Ans.  Her nonrefundable deposit will be issued as a cruise credit in the girls name.

2.my follow up question to above---can we change the name of that girl to someone else so THEY get the cruise credit when we cancel them?. (intention is to put the mom's name so she can cruise....these girls are not even 18 and they must be 21 to book their own cruise.  very unfair!)
Ans. Yes you can change the name of the person on a cabin reservation, then cancel that person so they get the FCC.

3.What happens if they cancel AFTER final payment/what is the deadline to cancel?
Ans.  Guest have until 48 hours before the cruise to cancel and receive a full credit Future cruise credit(FCC)

4.  What happens to any cruise extras purchased?
ans. they will be refunded 

5. Are we able to ADD people to any of the rooms-would they be paying more?.  
I was told we could substitute the names (as in #2 above) and there would be no change in fare.....BUT it was not answered if I just did an ADD to to the room if the person would be paying a different price.
Suppose a room that holds 4 has 2 people cancel and another room goes down to 1 person.  I would move that single person over to the cabin that originally had 4-that person loses their great pricing on beverage and internet and waterpark....are they also losing their great price on their original reservation for that sailing?

6. What happens if Royal Caribbean cancels our cruise after full payment?
Ans.  The guest will have the following choices:
a) full refund
b)125% future cruise credit
C) Lift and Shift to same itinerary/date range in 2022.

here are some thoughts
I am considering adding my husband to my reservation....will he pay more. (that's asked in Question #5 above)
Would I be better off substituting my husbands name on a different reservation along with my 2 sons, so we have 2 cabins? 
IF I added my 2 sons in with my husband and 2 days before cancel my 2 sons....they get FCC, what happens to hubby?  Will they allow only 1 in a room?

At what point am I not allowed to change names on a reservation? (if a girl cancels and I find a sub)  Can it be done after a final payment?

Anything I am not thinking of?  I need to present all the options to this group of girls/parents.

I appreciate the feedback I'm sure I'm going to get.  ?

15 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

At what point am I not allowed to change names on a reservation? (if a girl cancels and I find a sub)  Can it be done after a final payment?

Up to 48 hours before the cruise. Changing names is no problem, as long as at least one person from the original reservation is still on it.

5 hours ago, Matt said:

Up to 48 hours before the cruise. Changing names is no problem, as long as at least one person from the original reservation is still on it.

Matt, what would happen if I add people to a room (or swap their name in for someone who was on the reservation) and then  all those original people on the room back out before full payment is due? or even after final payment is made?