Black Friday

janetjones

• 2 weeks later...

Once the sale does go live, be sure to check the bottom line only and ignore any "spending-inducing" percentages.

On my Harmony cruise for next September The Key has been systematically alternating between $19.99 and $24.99 for months. In the last 2 days it has jumped to $31.99! This is the highest it has been since I first started checking back in May and is clearly in preparation for being "discounted" by however-much-percent in the forthcoming sale.

7 hours ago, bretts173 said:

http://agent.royalcaribbean.se/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Pre-Cruise-Planner-sale.pdf

Had a look at the spreadsheet, most deluxe 40% off onboard price and refreshment 45% 

Your flyer includes sailings through 3-22.

Online flyer says sailings through 12-21

Any thoughts?? Also what will be discount on key? Thank u

1 hour ago, janetjones said:

Called Royal and sale wont apply to 2022 sailings.Wondering where that flyer came from

Is your sailing date after 03/31/22? 

Promotion Sailing Window: Sailings from 1/1/21 – 03/31/22 (Availability of offers varies by eligible ships and individual tours - details are below)
Ships: AD, AL, AN, BR, EN, EX, FR, GR, HM, ID, JW, LB, MA, MJ, NE, NV, OA, OV, OY, QN, RD, RH, SR, SY, VI, VY Sailings: Select Alaska, Asia, Australia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, New Zealand, South Pacific, Reposition & Transatlantic sailings
Exclusions: SC + Charter Sailings

13 minutes ago, mworkman said:

Is your sailing date after 03/31/22? 

Promotion Sailing Window: Sailings from 1/1/21 – 03/31/22 (Availability of offers varies by eligible ships and individual tours - details are below)
Ships: AD, AL, AN, BR, EN, EX, FR, GR, HM, ID, JW, LB, MA, MJ, NE, NV, OA, OV, OY, QN, RD, RH, SR, SY, VI, VY Sailings: Select Alaska, Asia, Australia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, New Zealand, South Pacific, Reposition & Transatlantic sailings
Exclusions: SC + Charter Sailings

We sail Jan.2022.Online on RCCL site it says sailings through Dec 1 2021.So I called to verify and they said it wont include Jan 2022.I spoke to supervisor in Shore Excursions.I hope he is wrong

3 hours ago, Wilson said:

I checked a couple sailings this morning and the price is the same prior to the "Black Friday" sale. Is it selected sailings?

The sale doesn't start until tomorrow according to Matt's blog post and will be for 2021 sailings. 

The Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals will be offered between November 25, 2020 - December 1, 2020 and is valid on cruised departing January 1, 2021 - December 1, 2021.

Great deals, well not really. Just repriced the cruise I booked 4 weeks ago, almost identical pricing. I have just paid for the drinks package, yes it was £34.96, nearly £20 a day cheaper than yesterday but identical to the offer they had a few weeks ago. 

As as been previously stated by many on the forum, just gotta keep looking and re-book if you see a better deal, don't really think any sale is better than any other.

On 11/22/2020 at 12:35 PM, FionaMG said:

On my Harmony cruise for next September The Key has been systematically alternating between $19.99 and $24.99 for months. In the last 2 days it has jumped to $31.99! This is the highest it has been since I first started checking back in May and is clearly in preparation for being "discounted" by however-much-percent in the forthcoming sale.

So, yes, my crystal ball was spot on and The Key has been "discounted" to $18.99. Admittedly that is the cheapest it's been - by a whole dollar!

Nothing else is any cheaper than the regular yo-yo sale prices so no spending spree for me.

11 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

So, yes, my crystal ball was spot on and The Key has been "discounted" to $18.99. Admittedly that is the cheapest it's been - by a whole dollar!

Nothing else is any cheaper than the regular yo-yo sale prices so no spending spree for me.

The only cruise planner item that improved on a cruise my wife has booked with friends was the Classic Soda Package - down to $6.49 plus gratuity per day from best previous of $7.99 plus gratuity per day and $8.99 plus gratuity regular price.

At least the $1.77 per day adds up to cover one full price adult beverage per person.

@Sharla checked my 5 pending sailings for me for this sale. I am so happy to report 4 of my sailings are still cheaper, (we were booking during the early part of this year) as well as the first day certain sailings were released. The most amazing sailing savings was for 01 August 2021 on the Allure, knowing she was not revamped I still decided to keep her as we never sailed her before. The sailing started at 10,163.65 for the three of us in a CLS, TODAY she secured it for me for 7787.65 SAVING me a whooping $2376.00. 

@MattI am so happy I followed the advice here & placed my MEI request last year, Sharla Manglass really works for our family, an amazing representative for our blog friends and of the MEI company. If there are savings she will locate them. 

I wish everyone here a wonderful, healthy & blessed Thanksgiving hopefully with the ones you love. 

Give Thanks Vegan GIF by Bitrix24